Welcome to the website of “The Good Ol’ Goats”! You’ll find everything from events to pictures and audio. We’ve been together for over a year now and a lot of amazing stuff has happened. From awards to festivals, the fun never stops. We’ll be hoping to see more of you fine folk next summer! We just wanted to say thank you everyone who has supported us in this last year. The experience has been amazing and same with all the people we’ve met.
The Goats Gone Wild Tour!
We are hitting the road hard this summer, gearing up for our first ever tour! The tour will take us across British Columbia as well as Alberta. We look forward to seeing everyone on the tour. See tour dates below:
- 09/07/14 – Dickens Pub – Calgary AB (with Locomotive Ghost)
- 10/07/14 – TBA – Edmonton AB
- 12/07/14 – Benalto Hall – Red Deer AB
- 13/07/14 – The Royal – Fernie BC
- 14/07/14 – Key City Theatre – Cranbrook BC (with Union Duke)
- 16/07/14 – The Snoring Sasquatch – Creston BC
- 17/07/14 – The Hume Hotel – Nelson BC
- 18/07/14 – TBA – Castlegar BC
- 19/07/14 – The Streaming Cafe – Kelowna BC
- 20/07/14 – TBA – Kelowna BC
- 22/07/14 – TBA – Revelstoke BC
- 23/07/14 – Spirit Square – Golden BC
- 24/07/14 – Buds Bar & Lounge – Invermere BC
- 25/07/14 – TBA – Kimberley BC
More dates to be announced soon.
Thanks Kimberley Spring Splash!
Thanks to everyone who made Kimberley’s Spring Splash a blast! We had such a great time and hope to see everyone again!
underEXPOSED TV comes to town!
We would like to thank underEXPOSED TV for coming to town and getting a few shots of the band. It means a lot that a television show would take the time to come down to little old Cranbrook and get some footage of The Good Ol’ Goats for national television!
The Good Ol’ Goats at Tiny Lights Music Festival 2014!
We are playing this years Tiny Lights Music Festival in Ymir BC! There are many other great acts playing, so be sure to check them out here: http://www.tinylightsfestival.com
We are invading Invermere Music Festival!
We are excited to announce that we will be performing at this years Invermere Music Festival! You can find all the details here: https://www.facebook.com/InvermereMusicFest
Kootenay Music Award Winners:
We won “Artist of the Year” and “Best Roots and Blues Artist” at the 2013 Kootenay Music Awards this year! Thanks to everyone who voted for us!
Photo by Chad St. Pierre, www.chadsphoto.ca
The Good Ol’ Goats are Nolan Ackert on lead vocals, banjo and guitar; Angus Liedtke on guitar, banjo, harmonica and vocals; Theo Moore on standup bass and vocals; Joelle Winkel mandolin and vocals; Danica Martin on trumpet, piano, and vocals; and Julian Bueckert on drums.